“Our passion for design, innovation and construction is driven by a mission to deliver a home that uniquely expresses your vision and values on time and on budget.”
Bring your architect and plans or collaborate with one of our award-winning architect partners and designers who’ve created spectacular homes throughout the Pacific Northwest and let’s get started on Step 4 – Design.
- Let’s Get Started
- Home Concepts & Land Selection
- Project Launch
- Construction Package & Fixed Price
- Finance & Building Permits
- Start Construction
Step 4 – Design, whether you’re partnered with a stellar design team or need referrals, we’re enthusiastic to start Step 4 with you. In addition to resource referrals, we offer an extensive library of plans and a wide range of finish packages designed to streamline your project, start your home sooner and reduce costs.
Questions To Ask Yourself
- Have you had a chance to take a home tour with your builder? Is seeing the quality, fit/finish, and how a homesite is maintained important to you?
- Have you narrowed down your architectural prowess and desired design style and elements?
- Have you partnered with a designer and architect team?
- Who on your team is looking out for you, your schedule and budget?
How We Can Help
- Throughout the year we have homes in various stages of construction in the Pacific Northwest. Let’s schedule a tour!
- As inspiration we offer an extensive gallery of Photos, 3D Tours, Video & Home Designs to help ignite your imagination.
- We have partnered with many award-winning architects and designers throughout our years as a homebuilder and we’re happy to share our resources and homebuilding philosophies.
- Your project manager will help lead the engagement with your architect, engineers and designers to ensure your scope and budget expectations are met. Did you know Trailside Homes offers Fixed Pricing with a guarantee of zero cost overruns? Ask us how!
With Trailside, you’re not just choosing a Builder –
You’re choosing a partner