- Position Summary
Develop opportunities with vendors, suppliers, and customers. Engage with trade partners internally and externally starting with permitting, and through the process of delivering a completed home. This includes the coordination of all home starts, and ensuring all home deliveries are on time, on budget and to our quality standards.
- Skills – Experience – Qualifications
- Present effective communication routines for project updates to company management
- Ability to read and understand project design plans, blueprints and specifications
- Manage multiple tasks.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Proficiency in MS Office products especially Excel.
- Experience with BuilderTrend, Salesforce, and Quickbooks software a plus.
- Experience with large project bidding and bid events a plus.
- Enjoy a fast paced, high-volume work environment.
- Work well within several departments across the company.
- Great attention to detail.
- Proactive in addressing questions and providing solutions in a professional manner.
- HIGHLY ORGANIZED.
© Copyright Trailside Homes. All rights reserved.