We recently delivered this new home in Holmes Point/Kirkland to an absolutely wonderful family – we hope they will be happy for years to come in their Trailside Home.
Designed by award-winning McCullough Architects and in partnership with Lydia Huffman owner of LH Designs, this striking home was thoughtfully envisioned inside and out with an emphasis on capturing breathtaking panoramic views from almost every vantage.
5 Bedrooms + Loft | 4 Baths | 3-Car Garage | .33 Acre Homesite
- Western facing with stunning Lake Washington views.
- Multiple outdoor entertainment spaces, including a covered outdoor heated living room, floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace, built-in BBQ, and beverage fridge.
- Gourmet kitchen with butler’s pantry & professional-grade appliances.
- Gas fireplace in living room with floor-to-ceiling tile surround.
- Folding La Cantina doors in the living and dining room.
- Impressive 2-Story vault in dining room.
- Spacious primary ensuite with 5-piece bath, walk-in closet, and dedicated washer & dryer.
- Main level ensuite – perfect for office, guests, or multi-gen living.
- 2nd level ensuite, generously sized loft & two additional bedrooms with Jack & Jill bath
To learn more about partnering with Trailside for your custom home needs, email our team at Discover@TrailsideHomes.com.