As the impact of the Coronavirus continues to unfold, our hearts go out to those affected throughout the world.
Even during this time of social distancing, there are easy ways to stay safe and help those impacted, including the 4-legged variety.
- Feeding UW Hospital Staff
- Animal shelters are overloaded, consider fostering or adoption! Seattle Humane and Seattle Animal Shelter
- Blood & Plasma Donations
- Food Donations
- Support Kids & Families
We continue to shift our operations as the situation evolves and believe there is nothing more important than the health and safety of our customers, employees, trade partners and the communities we serve. We’re focused on continuing to meet the needs of our customers during this time of uncertainty.
As our worlds get just a little smaller and normally hectic fast paced lives slow down, we thought we’d help by offering a few ideas & activities to help fill the days:
- Organize the junk drawer
- Organize the garage
- Host an Iron Chef date night
- Take a hike
- Play a riveting game at home
- Light a fire and make S’mores
- Turn off the news and read a book, watch a movie or new TV series
- Virtually tour some spectacular homes
- Read a Blog
- See what’s new on Social Media
We will weather the COVID-19 storm together and hope everyone stays safe and healthy. If you have been thinking about building a custom, vacation or new full-time home but life has been too busy – now might be the perfect time for a fact-finding call!
Our team is standing by to be of service, let me know how we can help,