Posted on February 04, 2020
Custom Homes | Designs | Move-In Ready | Land & Homes | Communities
Are you ready to launch your custom home project? Have you thought about what a Project Launch looks like for you?
Step 3 – Project Launch, is when you’ll start to see some new faces. In addition to the custom home specialists you’re already working with, you will be introduced to your dedicated Trailside Project Manager. Your PM is your advocate and will leverage years of custom homebuilding experience to seamlessly guide you through the build process. Your PM will ask a lot of questions to ensure our entire team is firmly aligned with your goals.
Questions To Ask Yourself
- Have I thought through a scope and maximum budget? Is my budget comprehensive to the entire project?
- How important is it to have a detailed schedule and fixed budget for my project?
- What type of custom construction arrangement will I be the most comfortable with? Cost Plus? Fixed price with allowances or exclusions? Fee Build? Fixed Priced?
- Am I partnered with a top-notch custom home lender?
How We Can Help
- Early on in the process, your Project Manager will work tirelessly with you to specify every detail of your custom home project, so there are no surprises.
- We will work closely with your architect, designer and other 3rd party resources to further refine your scope, schedule and budget.
- Our team will explain the pros and cons of various custom home contracts to help you determine what will work best based on your individual goals.
- Lender referrals – We work with an exceptional team of lending professionals that we’d be excited to introduce you to.
Let us get to work making your custom home a reality. Our team is honored to be on this journey with you and we’re excited to see all of the detailed work from Steps 1 and 2 come together as we transition into Step 3 – Project Launch.
With Trailside, you’re not just choosing a Builder –
You’re choosing a partner.
Reply to this email or call our team at 206.459.3490. We’re excited to learn about your project and the different ways we can partner together.
New to our 7-Step Custom Home Process? Here’s a recap – Step 1, Step 2