We Know Building Homes Begins With Building The Best Team.
Join the Trailside Homes team and discover why we build the most excellent homes in King and Kittitas Counties. At Trailside Homes we offer;
- Competitive and attractive base pay
- Vacation and sick time
- Fully paid medical insurance
- Company profit sharing
- Individual performance bonus program
For consideration, and to review a comprehensive job description, please submit your resume with references and salary requirements to email@example.com.
RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT
You’ll work with the construction team to lead and manage custom home projects with our team of subcontractors and vendors in a great working environment. We build high quality customs from our plan line or we work directly with families to create design and build their home uniquely to their specifications. You will have the opportunity to contribute improvements to our custom home production processes, reducing costs, timelines, and delivering homes more efficiently.
We seek a residential construction superintendent with 5+ years’ experience managing high quality custom home projects in a rapid growth environment. You will have the opportunity to implement your experience and knowledge to empower our team and capture growth opportunities, while also learning from and improving our systems.
Skills – Experience – Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 5+ years construction experience within the home building industry.
- Custom home construction experience preferred.
- Advanced training and hands on knowledge in one or more trades within the residential building industry strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of homebuilding and construction systems, processes and building codes.
- Must be able to read blueprints to maintain quality control and inspect all aspects of construction including framing, building envelope, electrical and plumbing.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with construction management software a plus.
- Knowledge and use of a wide range of hand and power tools.
- Ability to explain complex issues to others in a manner easily understood by both associates in the industry and customers with limited knowledge of construction processes or terminology.
- Excellent problem and conflict resolution skills and ability to handle and diffuse difficult situations and customer concerns in a positive manner.