We Know Building Homes Begins With Building The Best Team.
Join the Trailside Homes team and discover how we consistently deliver high quality innovative homes throughout King and Kittitas Counties. At Trailside Homes we offer;
- Competitive and attractive base pay
- Vacation and sick time
- Fully paid medical insurance
- Company profit sharing
- Individual performance bonus program
CUSTOM HOME SUPERINTENDENT & PROJECT MANAGER
You’ll work with the construction team to lead and manage custom home projects with our carefully selected team of subcontractors and vendors in a great working environment. We build custom or semi-custom homes from our plan line, or we work with customers to design and build their home uniquely to their specifications. You will have the opportunity to contribute improvements to our custom home production processes, reducing costs, timelines, and delivering homes more efficiently.
We seek a custom home superintendent with 6+ years’ experience managing high quality custom home projects in a rapid growth environment. You will have the opportunity to implement your experience and knowledge to empower our team and capture growth opportunities, while also learning from and improving our systems.
Skills – Experience – Qualifications
- candidates will have 6+ years of experience leading high quality unique residential construction projects on time and on budget. You must have excellent interpersonal skills and communicate accurately in writing while creating or editing job documents. You will be working with an internal team and also must be comfortable meeting with homeowners and clients.
- Minimum of 6+ years of project management experience
- At least 8 years in the construction industry or equivalent training and education.
- Demonstrated success in leading team of builders and construction teams; including using a variety of approaches to help others develop to their fullest potential
- Bring your positive attitude to the team and demonstrate professional customer service skills
You’ll work with the construction team to lead and manage special projects and facilitate the day to day operations of the team. We build high quality custom homes from our own plan line or we work directly with families to create, design and build their home uniquely to their specifications. You will have the opportunity to work with clients, building professionals, and Trailside team members on a wide variety of construction related projects.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting project and office activities, working in conjunction with Project Managers, field and office staff. The Project Coordinator role performs key activities necessary for the success of our team by accomplishing project tasks in support of Project Managers responsibilities. This position oversees the daily administration needs and PM assigned tasks including supporting purchasing activities. The Project Coordinator also provides a wide variety of administrative and staff support services throughout the office. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with all functions of construction administration and will be eager to jump in wherever needed.
Skills – Experience – Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years construction administration experience within the home building industry.
- Custom home construction experience preferred.
- Purchasing systems experience. Ability to effectively work with purchasing department to request PO/VPO’s and revise scopes of work.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with construction management software a plus.
- Communication Skills- Ability to communicate complex issues to others in a manner easily understood by industry professionals as well as customers who have limited knowledge of construction processes or terminology.
- Excellent problem and conflict resolution skills and ability to handle and diffuse difficult situations and customer concerns in a positive manner.