We Know Building Homes Begins With Building The Best Team.
Join the Trailside Homes team and discover how we consistently deliver high quality innovative homes throughout King and Kittitas Counties.
At Trailside Homes we offer;
- Competitive and attractive base pay
- Vacation and sick time
- Fully paid medical insurance
- Company profit sharing
- Individual performance bonus program
CUSTOM HOME SUPERINTENDENT & PROJECT MANAGER
You’ll work with the construction team to lead and manage custom home projects with our carefully selected team of subcontractors and vendors in a great working environment. We build custom or semi-custom homes from our plan line, or we work with customers to design and build their home uniquely to their specifications. You will have the opportunity to contribute improvements to our custom home production processes, reducing costs, timelines, and delivering homes more efficiently.
We seek a custom home superintendent with 6+ years’ experience managing high quality custom home projects in a rapid growth environment. You will have the opportunity to implement your experience and knowledge to empower our team and capture growth opportunities, while also learning from and improving our systems.
Skills – Experience – Qualifications
- candidates will have 6+ years of experience leading high quality unique residential construction projects on time and on budget. You must have excellent interpersonal skills and communicate accurately in writing while creating or editing job documents. You will be working with an internal team and also must be comfortable meeting with homeowners and clients.
- Minimum of 6+ years of project management experience
- At least 8 years in the construction industry or equivalent training and education.
- Demonstrated success in leading team of builders and construction teams; including using a variety of approaches to help others develop to their fullest potential
- Bring your positive attitude to the team and demonstrate professional customer service skills
You’ll work with the construction team to lead and manage special projects and facilitate the day to day operations of the team. We build high quality custom homes from our own plan line or we work directly with families to create, design and build their home uniquely to their specifications. You will have the opportunity to support other members of the Trailside team on a wide variety of construction related projects.
The Staff Accountant is responsible for construction and accounting activities, working in conjunction with the accounting, field and office staff. The Staff Accountant role performs key activities necessary for the success of our team by accomplishing day to day tasks in a busy, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with all entry-level accounting tasks, general ledger reconciliation, construction administration and office management with the willingness to jump in wherever needed. Light office management duties will be required.
- Support accounting staff by entering invoices, preparing checks on a bi-monthly basis, and scanning and filing invoices with related payments.
- General ledger reconciliation and journal entries.
- Assist with month end close.
- Maintain vendor files and certificates of insurance.
- Provide office, project, and administrative support for office and construction staff.
- Maintain the general organization and cleanliness of the office.
- Check and send mail as directed.
- Jump in where needed to support our small team!
Skills – Experience – Qualifications
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Accounting/Bookkeeping experience and familiarity with job cost accounting
- Construction administration experience within the home building industry preferred.
- Ability to grow with demands of the position as the company grows.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks