Join the Trailside Homes team and discover how we consistently deliver high quality innovative homes throughout King and Kittitas Counties.
At Trailside Homes we offer;
- Competitive and attractive base pay
- Vacation and sick time
- Fully paid medical insurance
- Company profit sharing
- Individual performance bonus program
CUSTOM HOME SUPERINTENDENT & PROJECT MANAGER
You’ll work with the construction team to lead and manage custom home projects with our carefully selected team of subcontractors and vendors in a great working environment. We build custom or semi-custom homes from our plan line, or we work with customers to design and build their home uniquely to their specifications. You will have the opportunity to contribute improvements to our custom home production processes, reducing costs, timelines, and delivering homes more efficiently.
We seek a custom home superintendent with 6+ years’ experience managing high quality custom home projects in a rapid growth environment. You will have the opportunity to implement your experience and knowledge to empower our team and capture growth opportunities, while also learning from and improving our systems.
Skills – Experience – Qualifications
- candidates will have 6+ years of experience leading high quality unique residential construction projects on time and on budget. You must have excellent interpersonal skills and communicate accurately in writing while creating or editing job documents. You will be working with an internal team and also must be comfortable meeting with homeowners and clients.
- Minimum of 6+ years of project management experience
- At least 8 years in the construction industry or equivalent training and education.
- Demonstrated success in leading team of builders and construction teams; including using a variety of approaches to help others develop to their fullest potential
- Bring your positive attitude to the team and demonstrate professional customer service skills