Trailside Homes is an established home building and land development company with a portfolio of 1,100 approved homesites. We also provide custom home services on customer or builder owned homesites.
Our mission is building innovative homes and communities throughout the Pacific Northwest with integrity. We carefully consider land, location, architecture and interior design to deliver a high-quality experience offering exceptional value.
At Trailside Homes we offer;
- Competitive and attractive base pay
- Vacation and sick time
- Fully paid medical insurance
- Company profit sharing
- Individual performance bonus program
Join Trailside Homes and discover why we have the best team and how we consistently deliver high quality innovative experiences throughout the Pacific Northwest.
CUSTOM HOME SUPERINTENDENT & PROJECT MANAGER
You’ll work with the construction team to lead and manage custom home projects with our carefully selected team of subcontractors and vendors in a great working environment. We build custom or semi-custom homes from our plan line, or we work with customers to design and build their home uniquely to their specifications. You will have the opportunity to contribute improvements to our custom home production processes, reducing costs, timelines, and delivering homes more efficiently.
We seek a custom home superintendent with 6+ years’ experience managing high quality custom home projects in a rapid growth environment. You will have the opportunity to implement your experience and knowledge to empower our team and capture growth opportunities, while also learning from and improving our systems.
Skills – Experience – Qualifications
- candidates will have 6+ years of experience leading high quality unique residential construction projects on time and on budget. You must have excellent interpersonal skills and communicate accurately in writing while creating or editing job documents. You will be working with an internal team and also must be comfortable meeting with homeowners and clients.
- Minimum of 6+ years of project management experience
- At least 8 years in the construction industry or equivalent training and education.
- Demonstrated success in leading team of builders and construction teams; including using a variety of approaches to help others develop to their fullest potential
- Bring your positive attitude to the team and demonstrate professional customer service skills
CUSTOM HOME DESIGN & SALES
Develop relationships with custom home customers and confidently guide them through the education, selection, design and preconstruction process.
- Cultivate relationships with potential customers.
- Perform and manage design and detailed specifications.
- Manage, lead and work with architects, designers and industry professionals.
- Provide rough estimating functions and present bid proposals.
- Assist customers in developing the vision for their new home.
- Collaborate with Project Managers in preparing projects for construction.
This position is a great fit for a candidate who
- Has custom home experience in design, architecture, or construction
- Loves developing vision, details and working with custom home customers
- Has worked with a builder/developer before
- Has performed project management with customers, architects, designers, and contractors
- Background and experience in at least one of these areas:
- Custom Home Construction
- Excellence in providing service to the team and to clients.
- Experience successfully delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to learn quickly, grow and have fun.
Qualified candidates will have bachelor’s degree.