We live, work, and play here. Now you can too.
Woods & Steele is a gated retreat on a treasure map of adventure trails in the sun-drenched Central Cascades. Spanning 135 private acres, spacious home sites range in size from .77 to 4 acres, all with amazing territorial views of forest groves, Stuart Mountains and Peoh Point.
The vision of Owner, Sean Northrop of Trailside Homes, the community at Woods & Steele is a perfect combination of the best of the rugged outdoors with modern conveniences and the best designed mountain-view homes and home sites imaginable, to truly elevate the concept of a cabin in the woods.
It’s here, where pine and fir trees offer peace and quiet with uncommon levels of privacy. Where you let the dog roam or build a fire pit in your own backyard to share stories and laughter well into the night.
“It’s here”, states Sean, “that we want owners to enjoy the experience of large, private lots with additional acreage reserved as open space for all residents to enjoy. It’s here at Woods & Steele where you truly get away from it all, yet still have everything you’re passionate about nearby.” – Sean Northrop
To help realize the vision of Woods & Steele, GCH Landscape Architects joined the team to carefully consider every inch of the gradually sloping 135-acre site and the preservation of the natural surroundings as home sites were identified and green spaces were secured.
It’s all here:
- 135 private acres with in a gated community
- A master-planned community designed for privacy and security
- Stunning Stuart Mountain views
- Hundreds of miles of year-round recreational multi-sport trails and acres of USFS land accessible from your back door
- An internal Woods & Steele trail network leading from most parts of the property to the central and owner-only Trailside Lodge at Woods & Steele and pool area
- Large, private home sites
- Customizable home plans from 1800 to 3600+ sq. ft.
Contact us at Trailside Homes to find out more about owning a home and enjoyment of the mountain lifestyle at Woods & Steele.