As a homeowner at Trailside’s Woods & Steele you don’t just get a property and a place to live, you get get so much more.
In addition to choosing your ideal home site, Trailside Homes will work with you to determine the best approach for your build. Whether you choose a Woods & Steele Move in Ready Home or Presale Home, we are there to work with you all the way.
Rest assured that every home we build at Woods & Steele come with these standard features:
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom mountain homes with spacious living areas
- Abundant windows embrace 270 degree views and provide natural light
- Vaulted ceilings
- Designer selected finishes with many upgrades available
- Stainless steel appliances
- Solid doors and millwork throughout
- Custom mountain inspired cabinetry
- Slab stone countertops
- Large gracious entry with tile flooring
- Wide planked flooring and exposed beams
- Tile flooring and shower surrounds
- High quality durable carpets
- Fireplace with custom mantel
- Large walk in master closets
- Dedicated laundry rooms
- Energy efficient electric forced air heat
- Oversized two-car garage
We take the worry out of design.
We have partnered with Six Walls Design, located in Mercer Island, and together we make the process enjoyable and fun, assuring that your new home exceeds your expectations.
In addition, we can help with furnishing your new home, decorating for the holidays, or helping choose the right art work. Working with your budget and style preferences we can help you select furniture, accessories, and more. We’ll do as little or as much as you desire – right down to stocking the fridge and putting a welcome mat out front.
If there is anything our design team can do to make your mountain getaway more enjoyable, we are here to help.