31 FINISHED HOMESITES – COUNTY APPROVED – FINAL PLAT – BUILDER READY
A QUINTESSENTIAL COMMUNITY
Located at the northern end of Kitsap Peninsula, Hansville offers expansive views of the Olympic Mountains, Admirality Inlet, Whidbey Island and Puget Sound.
Surrounded by nature, open space and trails leading to the Hansville Greenway and Buck Lake Park, this one-of-a-kind community is just minutes to the Point-No-Point Lighthouse, Kingston, Poulsbo and Hood Canal.
The beach at Point-No-Point is one of the only places in Washington State to fish for salmon off the beach and known for some of the best sport fishing in the area.
The Ridge at Buck Lake is a builder-ready subdivision of 31 finished and county-approved lots. Home sites range from 0.5 acre to 1.5 acres with Puget Sound and Olympic Mountain views. Large open space areas with access to the Hansville Greenway trail system and adjacent to Buck Lake Park.
It’s one of the only fully developed, large lot subdivisions in Kitsap County and offers an easy commute to ferries, employment, schools, amenities and local recreation.
Average sold lot price is $52,500
- Estate-sized home sites
- Power, water, phone stubbed to the lot line
- Surrounded by open space and trails leading to the Hansville Greenway and Buck Lake Park
- Eligible for USDA financing
- Easy commuting to Kingston ferry or Kitsap County employment centers
- Mountain, Puget Sound and territorial views with an opportunity for big views
- Wooded, serene setting
- Public Utility District Water Installed
- Puget Sound Energy Power
- County Maintained Paved Roads
- Mountain & Sound Views
- Bulk purchase 31 lots – $799,900
- Bulk purchase 15 lots – $449,900
- Bulk purchase 16 lots – 474,900
- Purchase individual retail lots – prices vary
-CALL 206.459.8630 FOR A LIST OF AVAILABLE HOMESITES AND PRICING-
From Kingston, WA – Ferry Dock
- Continue to follow State Route 104 (2.6 mi)
- Turn right onto Hansville Road NE (7.6 mi)
- Continue onto NE Twin Spits Road (1.5 mi)
- Turn left onto Benchmark Avenue East
From Bainbridge Island, WA – Ferry Dock
- Continue to follow WA-305N/Olympic Dr (7.1 mi)
- Turn right onto Suquamish Way NE (1.6 mi)
- Turn left onto Augusta Ave NE (.8 mi)
- Continue onto Miller Bay Rd NE (5.3 mi)
- Continue onto Hansville Rd NE (7.6 mi)
- Turn left onto Benchmark Ave NE